TERMS OF SERVICE:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the https://www.patrickdang.com/ and https://www.saleslegacy.com/ website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, books, courses, and websites, taken together, the Website. The Website is owned and operated by Patrick Dang, Inc. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Patrick Dang, Inc., acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the Content is not libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* your Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* your Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog or comment’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
* you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Patrick Dang, Inc. or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Patrick Dang, Inc. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Patrick Dang, Inc.’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Patrick Dang, Inc.’s reasonable opinion, violates any Patrick Dang, Inc. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Patrick Dang, Inc.’s sole discretion.
2. Money-Back Guarantee & Installment Plan. Buyers are entitled to a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason whatsoever you decide you would like a refund within 30 days, you may email us using the support link at the bottom of the website, and Patrick Dang, Inc. will offer you a refund in full. But the condition is you must complete all of the available worksheets in the course and show that you put effort into making the course work for you. If you find that after putting in 10+ hours of work into the course and you still are not finding success, you will be given a full refund. Should you choose to request a refund, you will be removed from any courses, and will no longer have access to any of the materials contained within. Patrick Dang, Inc. will not pay interest on any amounts held. Should you be currently enrolled in an ongoing installment plan, your future payments may be canceled, resulting in revoked access to course materials. Failure to complete each one of the predetermined amount of payments in the installment plan will result in revoked access to the entirety of the course materials. After the initial 30 day money-back guarantee window, all installment plan payments are final and non-refundable. No exceptions will be made.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Patrick Dang, Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Patrick Dang, Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Patrick Dang, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.com links, and that link to patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.com. Patrick Dang, Inc. does not have any control over those non-saleslegacy.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-patrickdang.com and non-saleslegacy.com website or webpage, Patrick Dang, Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Patrick Dang, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-patrickdang.com and non-saleslegacy.com websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Patrick Dang, Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Patrick Dang, Inc. in accordance with standard Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Patrick Dang, Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Patrick Dang, Inc. or others, Patrick Dang, Inc. may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Patrick Dang, Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Patrick Dang, Inc.
6. Corrections, Suggestions, and Complaints. We welcome comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, on the Website that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please click here to fill it out. Patrick Dang, as well as its affiliated companies, welcome comments and suggestions on, as well as complaints about errors in any of our works that warrant correction. Comments and suggestions, as well as complaints about errors, can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Patrick Dang, Inc. to you any Patrick Dang, Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Patrick Dang, Inc. Patrick Dang, Inc., saleslegacy.com, the “Sales Legacy” logo, patrickdang.com and the “Patrick Dang” logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with saleslegacy.com and patrickdang.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Patrick Dang, Inc.; or licensors of the aforementioned companies. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Patrick Dang, Inc. or third-party trademarks. You hereby grant Patrick Dang, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to (a) use, copy, publish, stream, store, retain, publicly perform or display, transmit, scan, reformat, modify, edit, frame, translate, excerpt, adapt, create derivative works and distribute (through multiple tiers), any Content you post on or in connection with the Website or Patrick Dang, Inc. services or the promotion thereof and (b) to use your name, likeness and image for any purpose including commercial or advertising, each of (a) and (b) on or in connection with Patrick Dang, Inc. or the promotion thereof.
8. Changes. Patrick Dang, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Patrick Dang, Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
9. Termination. Patrick Dang, Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Patrick Dang, Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Patrick Dang, Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s the point: You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Patrick Dang, Inc. or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Patrick Dang, Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Patrick Dang, Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Patrick Dang, Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Patrick Dang, Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Patrick Dang, Inc., or by the posting by Patrick Dang, Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, USA, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in California, USA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the laws of arbitration of the state of California. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Patrick Dang, Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Disclaimer: No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations
You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future prospects or earnings, or that you will earn any money, with respect to your purchase of Patrick Dang and Sales Legacy products and/or services, and that we have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others.
Any earnings or income statements, or any earnings or income examples, are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is no assurance you will do as well as stated in any examples. If you rely upon any figures provided, you must accept the entire risk of not doing as well as the information provided. This applies whether the earnings or income examples are monetary in nature or pertain to advertising credits which may be earned (whether such credits are convertible to cash or not).
There is no assurance that any prior successes or past results as to earnings or income (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) will apply, nor can any prior successes be used, as an indication of your future success or results from any of the information, content, or strategies. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not) are not to be considered as “average earnings”.
(i) The Economy. The economy, both where you do business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. An economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by Patrick Dang and Sales Legacy products and/or services.
(ii) Your Success Or Lack Of It. Your success in using the information or strategies provided at patrickdang.com and saleslegacy.com depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that you will do as well, or that you will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all.
Internet businesses and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase Patrick Dang and Sales Legacy products and/or services, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing Patrick Dang and Sales Legacy products and/or services, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
(iii) Forward-Looking Statements. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE, IN OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
(iv) Due Diligence. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
(v) Purchase Price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for Patrick Dang and Sales Legacy products and/or services has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.